Teachers should teach us something that is worth knowing at school. Learning about the same things every singe day is very boring. I feel that we should have a class on business or how we have to be when we grow up to where we have to work, buy our own things, and use our own money. We should also learn about raising kids, animals, and most of all how to take care of our families when we get older. We need to know these things so we won't be so confused about it when we learn about growing up in high school. Focusing on what will go on in the future is extremely important and it gets you ready for challenges in life. All children have to be ready for what is coming up next and what they should look out for. I would love to be in a class teaching me all of these cool things. I would learn how to spend money, take care of living things, and be there for my family and myself 24/7.