Thursday, April 11, 2013

This Weekend

After school, on friday, I am going to my best friends house. Her name is Maddy Wiskirchen. We are going to hang out and watch movies with Brennan Pryor and Matt Frana because they live in our subdivision too. Then, we are goign to go to a basebell game all day on Saturday for Maddy's brother Tyler. We won't go if Lydia Dean has her party though. But if she doesnt, we will go to the game on Saturday and game on Sunday. It makes more sense to go to the game though because my cousin is also on the team and my uncle helps coach. I hope we get to go to the game because I really want to see my family and hang out with Maddy Wiskirchen. I feel really comfortable spending so much time with her family because they are basicially my family too.
picture from here