Thursday, February 14, 2013

Valentine's Day

Happy Valentine's Day everyone! Love is in the air people are giving each other flowers and chocolates. Valentine's Day can be great if you have a boyfriend or a girlfriend, but for me I'm just sticking with my friends. Because to me Valentine's Day doesn't mean love to me. What it means to me is loving one another. Some times it brings me down that I dint have a Valentines, but I can always depend on my friends to give me something to cheer me up. Today all I'm doing is handing out Hershey Kisses. I have been doing that for a week and i also gave chocolate roses to my teachers,and my principle. I'm going to make something for my mom today because she says she never gets anything for Valentine's Day. I gave her a rose a week ago. Well have a great Valentine's Day everyone.
Picture from here