Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Business Letter

Cici Clark
33 Rainy Lane
Troy, MO 63028

January 10, 2013

Mrs. Debolt
1717 W. Main St.
Festus, MO 63028

Dear Mrs. DeBolt:

I am so glad to be in your class this quarter. Some of my friends told me your great and a little bit of people told me your not so great. Maybe because they weren't such a good class well I hope we are a good class for you. There is just one thing I don't like about your class and that is not being able to look at our keyboard,but every thing else is just fine.

I wanted to tell you some things about myself for the future. The first thing is I like to talk a
lot, but when it's time to work I shut my mouth and get to business. As you can see our whole class stops talking and gets to work. Most teachers like classes that get to work and I think You are that kind of teacher.

There are some thing that I know about computers and that is you always have to keep your fingers on home row. I also want to learn some things too. I want to learn how to not look at the keyboard when I'm typing. So I have the whole quarter to learn.

Sincerely,

Cici Clark



Picture Here